Oxygen is carried around in your red blood cells by a molecule called haemoglobin. Pulse oximeters measure how much oxygen the haemoglobin in your blood is carrying. This is called the oxygen saturation and is a percentage (scored out of 100). It’s a simple, painless test which uses a sensor placed on your fingertip.
- Integrated SpO2 sensor and display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Easy to operate, low power consumption
- Operation menu for function settings
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- Display direction can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Pulse rate sound indication
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function, the upper/lower alarm limit can be adjusted
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: Low-voltage indication appears before working abnormal caused by low voltage.
- Data storage function, stored data can be uploaded to computer
- Data transmission in real-time
R450.00inc VAT.R250.00 R450.00inc VAT.